Welcome!

Hello and welcome! I would love to share with you my love of paper crafts, altered art, mixed media, card making, scrap pages and fun! Come right in, sit right down, have a cup of your favorite beverage and relax!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Here are a few of my first cuts from my Cricut. I made Thank-you cards and birthday cards with these. I needed words the most, and used my first cricut font cartridge Old West. I do love this one! I grew up with a Western theme family, and our house was always decorated Western. I still love that theme, so it is very appropriate to make my father, mother and my siblings western themed cards. We all love horses and cowboy and US Western Indian themed things. We all collect western art, and love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it, did you use cricut font cartridge Old West? I would love to purchase this today.

Post a Comment