Welcome!

Hello and welcome! I would love to share with you my love of paper crafts, altered art, mixed media, card making, scrap pages and fun! Come right in, sit right down, have a cup of your favorite beverage and relax!

Saturday, July 27, 2013

 I created this card for the Online Card Class, where you are to use a die cut in a different way.What I did here was place the flower and the grapefruit outside the circle die so they would lay outside the circle but still be in tact.  I then colored the House Mouse image with some Copics markers. I used a piece of velum and banner cut it by hand. I also colored the flowers by the sentiment with some lavender ink. Trying to follow color schemes and techniques and a bit of the card sketch for this week.


This card was for last week's online card class where you were to make a card with a Seasonal stamp set and make a non-seasonal card. I chose the hat and You're Cool from a snowman set and kept with the online card class theme colors. I tried to use the various colors with one stamp set but I ended up using one stamp set for the typewriter and the sentiment on the typewriter paper, then I also used some other stamps to add color. Inside is a computer generated sentiment that says, "Hat's off to you!" and stamped the same hat inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment