Welcome!

Hello and welcome! I would love to share with you my love of paper crafts, altered art, mixed media, card making, scrap pages and fun! Come right in, sit right down, have a cup of your favorite beverage and relax!

Sunday, July 21, 2013

This is a star shaped card made for the Online Card Class I am taking. It's from Onlinecardclass.com
Once I knew the RGB codes, I printed the colors from my Cricut Imagine, and also cut the start shape from the stock images the Imagine stores. Then I simply followed the tutorial for this cute little card. The circular stamp is from a Birthday grouping, but I skipped the cupcake that goes with it. The heart is a cut out with a bunch of glitter added. The little star is a punch I had in my stash. Inside is a place for a nice stamped message.

No comments:

Post a Comment