Welcome!

Hello and welcome! I would love to share with you my love of paper crafts, altered art, mixed media, card making, scrap pages and fun! Come right in, sit right down, have a cup of your favorite beverage and relax!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Halloween Luminaria

I love luminarias, especially for the hollidays! Splitcoast Stampers featured making luminarias in their weekly inkling this week. I loved it! I made one very similar to the one they showcased. I did learn a few things on this!
 I laced with plastic lacings and even though I like the look, it didn't work as well as ribbon could. I would like to try perhaps a Christmas look next time and use ribbon instead of plastic lacings. These are made of paper so the little battery operated tea lights would be perfect to use inside. Here's my first attempt!

No comments:

Post a Comment