Welcome!

Hello and welcome! I would love to share with you my love of paper crafts, altered art, mixed media, card making, scrap pages and fun! Come right in, sit right down, have a cup of your favorite beverage and relax!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cropping with friends weekend!

It's amazing how much time it takes to do a scrapbook page! It doesn't matter how long it takes as long as you have fun! We had a blast! Some friends at work decided to have a get together weekend! We talked we laughed and demonstrated techniques! I only got three pages done, but they turned out great! Here's one of my middle son when he took a field trip to the Capital of Missouri-Jefferson City! I used my friend's Cricut-my first attempts at using this marvel! I used chip board letters for his name, and Cricut Schooltime cartridge for the font. I shadowed the letters!

No comments:

Post a Comment