Welcome!

Hello and welcome! I would love to share with you my love of paper crafts, altered art, mixed media, card making, scrap pages and fun! Come right in, sit right down, have a cup of your favorite beverage and relax!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Male Birthday Card for someone special-My Son!

Wow I didn't use a Cricut or a stamp! I used cool male looking papers, some very cool mesh a friend gave me, and some cool trinkets I've collected from all over. The Key and the Locket are from Red Lead, a local store where I love to browse for cool things such as neat papers, and very interesting eclectic trinkets. The papers I got from Archivers in their Heritage Collection. The paper where the clock face is placed is also the same paper used on the bigger panel, I just placed the cool mesh over it and adhered with my Mono Multi liquid glue. I put the trinkets on with Glossy Accents. Glossy accents seems to work really well when I need to adhere trinket type embellishments. I got this layout idea from Splitcoast Stampers where an artists there used stamped images for a masculine card. Here is a link I used: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1864120?&si=vintage masculine
I love the look of Vintage and Masculine together.
Happy 
Birthday Justin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment