Welcome!

Hello and welcome! I would love to share with you my love of paper crafts, altered art, mixed media, card making, scrap pages and fun! Come right in, sit right down, have a cup of your favorite beverage and relax!

Saturday, January 15, 2011


I made these two cards for some male family members. I used the Cricut Imagine More and my Old West font cartridge. The top card I used the Old West font, and chose an Imagine More paper to fill the letters. I did the shapes with craft paper and sponged Ranger walnut stain ink around the edges. The top card's letters were also sponged around the edges with the same ink. The bottom card I used Old West font and also chose Imagine More paper to fill in the colors. The wild west is flourish and shadow fonts used together. The Happy Birthday sentiment on the botttom card was made using the Imagine More cartridge and I layered it by having the Imagine print and cut each layer and I pieced it back for dimension. The central star is an icon from Old West, the horses are images from Old West. I did distress and stain around the panels on both cards. A friend got me those cute star clasps I put on both sides of the bottom card. These were fun to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment