Welcome!

Hello and welcome! I would love to share with you my love of paper crafts, altered art, mixed media, card making, scrap pages and fun! Come right in, sit right down, have a cup of your favorite beverage and relax!

Saturday, January 1, 2011


This is my first Cricut Imagine project! I used two cartridges for this card. Imagine More cart and Old West cart. The Old West Cart is what I used for the front of the card. I used shadow flourish and flourish to get the two tones. I used Bazzil cardstock in almond cream and chocolate brown. I used regular white card stock for the cute gratitude sentinment inside. I layered it by having my Imagine print out each layer and then I pieced it back together to get dimension. I then used a Paper Ledger sheet by Jenni Bowlin Studio I bought from Red Lead in Webster Groves Mo. The flowers are altered by using some old book pages, white acrylic paint, and then staining some paper flowers with Ranger distress inks of Walnut stain and then some Glimmer mist. The brads I've had forever and could be from Michael's or Hobby Lobby or even JoAnn's. Lots of fun learning how to use my new Cricut Imagine!

1 comment:

LiveLaughScrap said...

What a great 1st project. I can't wait to get my replacement Imagine. I was starting love mine then it stopped working. I have faith in PC this is my 3rd Cricut plus I have the Gypsy. I had to have my original Baby Bug replaced & everything went great. I have had nothing but wonderful Customer Service. I'm just impatient - I want it back now!!!
Enjoy & show us some more projects.
Lori

Post a Comment