Welcome!

Hello and welcome! I would love to share with you my love of paper crafts, altered art, mixed media, card making, scrap pages and fun! Come right in, sit right down, have a cup of your favorite beverage and relax!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Thinking of You Cricut Card Using Imagine More and Create a Critter

This is such a cute frog, and for some reason I am drawn to frogs in many cute versions! I made this for a friend. The frog is cut from Cricut Create a Critter cartridge. I also used my Imagine More cartridge to color, print and cut the lilly pad. The little heart on the frog is simply a small Fiskars punch. The background paper is SW Raspberry Tart. So is the little heart. The card base is Kiwi Kiss and the red cardstock panel is Bazzil Cherry Splash. The word phrase is from Alphalicious Cricut cartride. I used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder on standard green cardstock for the frog. I used the idea from Cricut.com website under Cards and found a similar card here and cased it for my card: http://community.provocraft.com/Cricut-Community_postst48253_-Thinking-of-You-.aspx Fun to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment