Welcome!

Hello and welcome! I would love to share with you my love of paper crafts, altered art, mixed media, card making, scrap pages and fun! Come right in, sit right down, have a cup of your favorite beverage and relax!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Gruffies Birthday using Copics

This is a card I made for a certain little girl for her birthday. I am fairly new with Copics coloring. I do love to color with them! The ribbons were a little time consuming but fun. When I was done coloring in, I used Labels Eight to frame the image. Then I took the Terrifically Tacky Red tape and lined the edges of the back and then took this pale blue-green ribbon and tucked it and bunched it and made this ribbon ruffle around the frame. Then I simply used K&C designer papers as the background for her card. Fun and Sweet! Just love these Gruffies images! I got this one from my friend Julie from her online shop Scrapbook Store at your Door! Happy Birthday to my little someone special!

No comments:

Post a Comment