Welcome!

Hello and welcome! I would love to share with you my love of paper crafts, altered art, mixed media, card making, scrap pages and fun! Come right in, sit right down, have a cup of your favorite beverage and relax!

Sunday, May 26, 2013

This gentleman is ultra cool! I just love how he looks, secretive, smart and sexy in a handsome steampunk kind of way! This is from the Tim Holtz Time Traveler's Blue Print stamp set! I just love it! These guys are are just the ultimate in cool! I used Bazzil Almond Cream as the base to stamp the image in Distress Walnut Stain ink. Then I simply colored in the image with some Copics markers. I also stamped the stack of suitcases in Walnut Stain inks and colored that image in with Distress inks and a water color brush. I found some Bo Bunny timepiece paper and distressed the edges. I used the Tim Holtz ticket Soar in the corner and sponged around the edges with Distress Walnut Stain. I used a single Tim Holtz gear and a timepiece trinket I had in my stash. I tried to stain the timepiece trinket a little with Distress inks as it was a little too gold and bright at first.Then I simply popped up the images with some sponge pop dots and it is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment