Welcome!

Hello and welcome! I would love to share with you my love of paper crafts, altered art, mixed media, card making, scrap pages and fun! Come right in, sit right down, have a cup of your favorite beverage and relax!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Really into Vintage Christmas!

This is a card I made from a Stampin Up Merry Christmas stamp I have borrowed from a friend! The Designer Paper is Graphic 45 vintage Christmas. The very cool gold trim I found at a local mixed media shop Red Lead Papercrafts they have a wonderful website you can order from online. I used gold cardstock from Bazzil and the dark forest green cardstock also from Bazzil. The Merry Christmas image is stamped in a brown pigment ink from Marvy. I stamped the coloring in with Versmark colors green and red, using some mini topped sponge dobbers I bought from either Red Lead or the Inkspot of Natalie. I then doodled the gold on the bottom edge of the card with a gold gel ink pen. The green plaid background is just a piece of designer paper I've had for quite awhile.

This is a tag I made using a Tim Holtz stamp from Stampers Anonymous, and also a vintage image stamp from Red Lead. I colored in the Santa image a little with a white gel pen and dobbed a little ink from my Versamark red and green pigment inks.  I love the distressed vintage look of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment