Welcome!

Hello and welcome! I would love to share with you my love of paper crafts, altered art, mixed media, card making, scrap pages and fun! Come right in, sit right down, have a cup of your favorite beverage and relax!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Vintage Merry Christmas

Here is a card I made first by making the cross of green with a border punch, but trimmed the 1-1/2 in piece of green cardstock on both sides. Then I have a Spellbinders frame scalloped rectangle. Then I just rounded the corners on the inner layers with a corner rounder punch. The image is from a Tim Holtz vintage paper pack and so is the mini envy I trimmed with more Tim Holtz dp. I distressed the litte tag and embossed with red tinsel embossing powder. I used some red jewel stickers to add some detail. This card just came along as I crafted it along. I liked how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment