Welcome!

Hello and welcome! I would love to share with you my love of paper crafts, altered art, mixed media, card making, scrap pages and fun! Come right in, sit right down, have a cup of your favorite beverage and relax!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hi Y'all! Here is a selection of Birthday cards I've been working on. This first one is done with a selection of Kraft Core colored cardstock. I then used a border punch and stained all the edges with Ranger's Distress Ink Walnut Stain. 
 This second one I just tried to bring out the colors of the stripes  by using the purple cardstock, purple and orange Prima flowers, and an orange scallop around the sentiment.
 Here on this third card, I just loved the blue and yellow color combination and highlighted with the orange Prima flower centers and orange scalloped circle.
 This fourth and fifth card I just liked the Pinwheel designer paper which I highlighted with little gems in the centers. I used a Baja Breeze ink and sea colored cardstock and tried to pop it with orange and red.

 For these last two, I found this cute aqua cardstock and turquoise aqua designer paper, and I used an old Splitcoast card sketch with the large diamond square with three smaller diamond squares accenting it. I used a combo of Aqua and Baja Breeze, and it looks better IRL (in real life) than it does in these photos.

                                                      As always I just have fun making cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment